||Titus, Benjamin  |
||12 Sep 2021 |
- [S2624] Rev. John Moore of Newtown, Long Island, and some of his descendants, James W. Moore, 59 (Reliability: 2), 30 Jul 2021.
John Moore4 and Patience Moore4 had
. . .
93. David5, b. September 10, 1756, Newtown, L. I., m. May 24, 17S0, Jemima Hallett5 (Capt. Samuel4, Joseph3, Capt. William2, William1), d. June 20, 1845, aet. 56 ; he d. January 12, 1823, aet. 66 ; both are buried in the Moore private graveyard at Newtown, L. I. 
. . .
91. Joseph Moore5 and Sarah Moore5 had
95. Mary6, unmarried.
96. Catharine6, m. Benjamin Titus4 (John2, Content2, m. Elizabeth Moore2, Robert1) ; had children. 
97. Benjamin6, d. in infancy.
Transcribed by Ted Smith
- [S2625] Hunterdon County, New Jersey Marriages, 1795-1875, (Ancestry.com) (Reliability: 3), 31 Jul 2021.
Spouse1: Caty Moore
Spouse2: Benjamin Titus
Marriage Date: 04 Dec 1799
Researched by Ted Smith