1772 - Unknown
||Sackett, Frances  |
||Sackett | Descendants of Thomas Sackett (c1701-1754)
||30 Nov 2018 |
||Sackett, Henry, b. Abt 1738, prob Hornchurch, Borough of Haverling, London, England, UK , d. Dec 1774, Hornchurch, Borough of Haverling, London, England, UK (Age ~ 36 years) |
||Higgs, Martha, d. Unknown |
||27 Jan 1761
||Hornchurch, Borough of Haverling, London, England, UK 
||8 children |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S626] http://www.sackettfamily.info/, Chris Sackett (Reliability: 3), 29 Nov 2018.
The Sackett Family Association (by Chris Sackett)
Father Thomas Sackett of Hornchurch, Essex (c 1701-1754)
Mother Alice Harper (before 1710-1771)
Henry Sackett, son of Thomas Sackett of Hornchurch, Essex and Alice Harper, was born probably in Hornchurch, EssexG, in about 1738.1 He married in HornchurchG, on 27 January 1761, Martha Higgs.2,3 Henry died aged 364 and was buried at St Andrew's Church, HornchurchG, on 30 December 1774.4 His widow, Martha, married James Willis in 1781.5,6
Henry was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made in HornchurchG, on 2 June 1754. He was to inherit, at age twenty-one, his father's tenement at Atbones in Hornchurch, together with a lump sum of £300.7
Children of Henry Sackett and Martha Higgs
Henry Sackett b. 1762, d. Dec 1765
John Sackett+ b. 1764, d. 27 Jul 1828
Thomas Sackett+ b. 1766, d. 1817
Henrietta Sackett b. 1768
William Sackett+ b. 1769, d. 1819
Henry Sackett b. 1771, d. Mar 1772
Frances Sackett b. 1772
Jane Sackett b. 1774, d. Feb 1775
Notes & Citations
1. Date of birth based on age at death.
2. Marriage Licence Allegations, Faculty Office (Society of Genealogists), "26 January 1761 Henry Sackett, bachelor, 21+, of Hornchurch, Essex, & Martha Higgs, spinster, 20, of Hornchurch, daughter of William Higgs, at Hornchurch."
3. Marriages Register, Hornchurch, Essex (Society of Genealogists), "27 January 1761 Henry Sackett & Martha Higgs, minor. Licence with consent of parents."
4. Burials Register, St Andrew's, Hornchurch, Essex, "Sacket, Henry, 36, 30 Dec 1774."
5. Marriage Licence Allegations, Faculty Office (Society of Genealogists), "23 November 1781 James Willis, bachelor, 21+, of West Ham, & Martha Sackett, widow, of Hornchurch, Essex, at West Ham."
6. Marriage, West Ham, Essex (Boyd's Marriage Index), "24 November 1781 James Willis of this parish & Martha Sacket widow of Hornchurch."
7. Will of Thomas Sackett of Hornchurch, Essex, 2 June 1754, proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1 July 1754 (National Archives, PROB 11/810 quire 210).